We are committed to your safety and well-being.
We are now open!
We’ve spent several weeks ensuring patient safety and we are now open for in-home appointments. We come to your home, where you can better control the environment – avoiding crowded waiting rooms, elevators, and touching various surfaces that may not be properly sterilized.
We are taking extra measures to keep you safe in accordance with state and CDC guidelines:
- Screening employee temperatures daily and before appointments.
- Spacing appointments so we can properly clean and disinfect equipment.
- Always wearing masks and gloves from the time we enter your home.
- If we touch our face or mask, proper hygiene will be performed with sanitizers and wipes that we bring with us.
- We are utilizing telehealth whenever possible, and many of our hearing aids allow us to make adjustments remotely.
We ask that you:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Take your temperature before we arrive.
- Wash your hands prior to your appointment.
- Limit touching your personal items during your appointment.
- Limit the amount of non-patient attendees at your appointment.
- Inform us if you have travelled in the past 14 days or were possibly exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Further information on COVID-19 safety can be found here:
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you soon!
John and Tiffany